1. All contestants must be 18 years of age and live in a location where contests of this nature are not prohibited by law. Only one entry per household is permitted. No employees, suppliers of MP3travelclub.com or their immediate families may enter the contest.
2. Entries by automatic means are not allowed and will be disqualified.
3. Contestants enter the contest by registering at the Contest Page and submitting
a. at least one blog post in round 1,
b. audio scripts (as agreed) in round 2
c. a video in round 3 and
d. promoting the contest and the Website during each round.
4. Contestants will be able to see their progress at the Contest Page. Winners of each round will be notified by email and listed at the Contest Page.
6. The Contestant agrees that MP3travelclub.com Ltd will not be responsible for any technical failures, missing contest material, illegible, corrupted or missing mail, faxes or email.
7. The Contestant assigns the entire copyright of all Contest Material submitted for the Contest to MP3travelclub.com Ltd, its successors and licensees. Where any law prohibits the assignment of these rights, the contestant grants a licence to MP3travelclub.com Ltd to publish the Contest Material throughout the world. The Contestant unconditionally and irrevocably waives all moral rights to the Contest Material. The Contestant also agrees not to publish the Contest Material or authorise the publication of this material through any third party.
8. The Contestant warrants that
a. all Contest Material is original
b. the rights to Contest Material have not been assigned or licenced to any third party
9. The Contestant agrees to indemnify MP3travelclub.com Ltd for any infringement of a third party’s copyright, including awards of damages or legal costs arising directly or indirectly from any act or negligence of the Contestant.
10. MP3travelclub.com reserves the right to change the rules of the Contest if it becomes aware of circumstances or events that compromise the fairness or security of the competition at its sole discretion.
11. The Contestant undertakes not to submit any offensive, defamatory, obscene, blasphemous material or any material classified under the Official Secrets Acts of United Kingdom (or equivalent law)
12. The Contestant undertakes to use best endeavours to ensure that all statements purporting to be facts in the Contest Material are true and correct and no advice in the Contest Material will if followed or implemented by any person cause loss damage or injury to them or any other person
13. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Director of MP3travelclub.com Ltd shall be final
14. Any Contestant found to be using automatic methods of promotion such as bulk email, automatic blog/Facebook posting, auto-Tweeting, etc will be disqualified.
15. This competition shall be held under the law of England.